Re: gEDA-user: Running gEDA On an AMD Athlon

On Wednesday 30 May 2007, Rob Butts wrote:
> I have checked the gEDA:documentation archives for anything
> relating to AMD and wasn't able to find anything.
>
> I have checked the manual and the FAQ section and found
> nothing relating to AMD.

It is distributed as source, and should work on any adequate
processor.  Like I said, check to see if the distribution has
the packages.  If it has the packages, it works.  If it
doesn't, you can still build from source.

Some of us develop on a AMD-64-x2.

It even works on a Mac with power-pc.