gEDA-user: In search of video symbols/footprints

I'm using the following CUI video connectors: RCJ-044 (yellow composite),
RCJ-32265 (rgb component module of 3 things like RCJ-044) and MD-40SM
(svideo).

I know I can make footprints and just use 'header' or 'jumper' type
symbols, but I was wondering if anyone had drawn any video jack symbols,
or possibly already made some CUI footprints.

BTW, I added some symbols to gedasymbols.org, updated (slightly) bjjboxsym,
and I'd still be interested in feedback on my pcb plugins.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>