Re: gEDA-user: gschem with cairo rendering

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 10:33 -0700, Steven Michalske wrote:
> I see all this activity,  got a screen shot?   i dont have the time to
> build now and i'd like instant gratification :-)

Ok, and as it seems appropriate to the topic of discussion (and this
VERY RANDOMLY happened to be the example I opened to find a pretty
schematic to render...)

This is a screenshot of the example schematic filter-1.sch shipped with
the gschem sources. It is a PLL locked to the mains line. ;)

http://www2.eng.cam.ac.uk/~pcjc2/geda/gschem_cairo.png

(Most of my gEDA screen shots recently have featured cairo rendering to
some degree).
--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,