Re: gEDA-user: PCB drill file question

I've sent quite a few boards through BatchPCB with good success.  The
job setup web page asks for drill format when you submit the file to the
DRC bot. I'm not sure what I always say because I can never remember, so
I look at the drill file every time -- it seems I get it right, mostly,
too :) :) Anyway, I'm sure a Post-It(tm) note on my monitor would be a
major process improvement :)

Looks like Inch, 1.3, trailing zero is the default output from PCB??

-dave

P.S. One note on BatchPCB -- the web site says "..communicate the board
outline somehow..." -- in my experience it should really say "... put
your board outline on top silk, because we don't look at other stuff for
board outline..."

Oh... and one other note... three weeks is about average, but there is a
lot of variation -- I've had it take up to 34 calendar days.  The
process is a bit of a black hole when it comes to status reports, so
just fire and forget, and practice your Zen calmness in the mean time.
Or work on another design while waiting for the first one.  This weekend
at Maker Faire I had a chance to talk briefly with the CEO of SparkFun
-- he said the PCB vendor in China doesn't really give them solid enough
dates that it is worth passing them on.