Re: gEDA-user: PCB drill file question

Dave N6NZ wrote:
> Looks like Inch, 1.3, trailing zero is the default output from PCB??

<snip>

> P.S. One note on BatchPCB -- the web site says "..communicate the board
> outline somehow..." -- in my experience it should really say "... put
> your board outline on top silk, because we don't look at other stuff for
> board outline..."

<snip>

> Oh... and one other note... three weeks is about average, but there is a
> lot of variation -- I've had it take up to 34 calendar days.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember those drill file settings for
next time. An outline on top silk is exactly what I did, so that should
be OK. And knowing in advance to expect up to 4+ weeks for the pipeline
is also nice.

BTW - for those who have sent designs through BatchPCB: after clearing
DRC they sent me .PNG images of the front & back copper, as well as the
front silk, mask and copper superimposed. If you've gotten these images
too, did yours have the drill holes in the pads & vias? Mine didn't...

Eric