gEDA-user: Routing "via rats"

Here's how I (manually) route "via rats":  I pick one representative pin
(eg a GND pin) and I make a via with the correct thermal(s) and draw a
line from the pin to the pad, snapping the line to the pad.  Then I select
the line/pin combo and copy it to a paste buffer, with my cursor snapped
to the pin to set the mark.  Then I just take the whole line/via combo
in the pastebuffer around and let my crosshair snap to the pads I want to
connect (you can hit 'f' to highlight the ones you want).  There's a
keybinding for 'rotate buffer' so you can just keep spinning it around to
hit any pin you want.  It actually goes pretty quickly.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>