Re: gEDA-user: PCB drill file question

This conversation has already happened.

To recap...

Windows 2000 SP4 on Athlon 1600+ (yes, a 5 year old machine)
latest version of gerbv, 2.0.1
Opening gerber files makes it crash
It craps out to Windows with a memory protection error (null pointer)

---------------------------
Gerber Viewer2.0.1: : gerbv.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The instruction at "0x6b067700" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
---------------------------
OK   Cancel

I can open some Gerber files, but not others.  It will let me save a
"project", but I can't open it.  Well, I *can* open it, but nothing
shows up on the screen and it doesn't seem to report any errors.

I sent my files to someone who offered to take a look to see at a
minimum if he could duplicate the error.  I have not heard anything
back (that I remember anyway).

Do you want the files?

Rick