Re: gEDA-user: paging Steve Williams

When that happens, you can send to my gmail account at

steveicarus

at the usual gmail.com. In fact, at this instant that would
be more convenient as I'm furiously hacking away on my mac,
where I can read gmail.

In the mean time, I'll look at the mail blocker. Spam musta
come from comcast.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,