Re: gEDA-user: Removing default title box

Stuart Brorson wrote:
> You're a power user.  Power users generally know about system-gschemrc,
> right?  Or is that an invalid assumption?

That to me is an invalid and totally exasperating assumption,
actually. My opinion (for what it's worth) is that even power
users want things clear and convenient. Controlling defaults like
the title box need to be set up in a Preferences pane when you
have a graphical tool. That's the state of the art, and anything
else is just plain exasperating.

So I have to be a "power user" to set any of a multitude of
gschem optional behaviors? What kind of attitude is that?

(I don't know, maybe I'm spoiled by the Mac universe these days,
but it strikes me that even power users appreciate clear interfaces.)

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,