Re: gEDA-user: Stale rats nests

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:53:26PM -0700, David Griffith wrote:

> Could someone please explain why a rats nest should go stale and how it
> can be made not stale?  I've seen repeated references to this problem, but
> no solutions.

Rats are "stale" when they don't match the board.  Hitting 'o' will
regenerate the rats.  The error message that comes up when autorouting
is produced when the autorouter finds a rat but can't find (or understand)
what's at the end of the rat, so it thinks the rat is wrong (stale).

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>