Re: gEDA-user: Problem with spice model in both ngspice and gnucap

Dan,
I played with the model a bit to see if I identify the problem. I thought that gnucap was accepting POLY(1) and not POLY(n), but based on your comments I'll guess that gnucap was treating POLY(1) as a  symbolic node. There are also TABLE sources in the file and I don't think gnucap likes those either.

Interestingly the spice models from Linear Technologies, for similar op-amps, seem to work (at least there are no errors reported) for gnucap. So maybe I'll select an opamp from Linear. The Linear spice models do not seem to use POLY or TABLE elements.

...jerry