Re: gEDA-user: OT: soldering QFN packages with exposed bottom pad?

> as one who has put die in exposed paddle QFN's... the heat dissipation
> is a big deal but so is the electrical grounding with as low inductance
> as possible.

What solder paste/flux etc.  is recommended for soldering QFN's?

Our CM got a ten minute rant from one of the Big Name Solder
Vendors when they were asked that question.  After ten minutes
our CM knew all of the evils of QFN packages, such as being
almost impossible to clean under (don't use QFN packages in
high impedance circuits, which is giving us fits right now,
due to poor cleaning), but still the Big Name Solder Vendor did not answer
the question as to what *should* be used.

--
http://www.wearablesmartsensors.com/
http://www.softwaresafety.net/