Re: gEDA-user: fritzing

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 09:02:57PM +0000, Frank Bergmann wrote:

> Look in the tracker - there are patches. Not all for raising up newbie-friedly
> level but patches. For example:
> Kai-Martin reported a bug (#1988982) and Bert did a patch (#2686963). Ready for
> applying but - nothing happend. Mmh, need a "patch integrator" ...

Having watched the 'git format-patch + git send-email + git am' workflow
in action, I think it's the best way I've seen for people without commit
access to channel their work through a committer.  Everyone can see and
discuss the patch, and if people like it a committer can apply it with
almost zero effort.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>