Re: gEDA-user: autogenerate documentation to track project progress

Hi there,

This is not exactly what you outlined, however I have made a similar
thing. Check this example,

http://logonex.eu/~leva/projects/rkv_rel_meter/main_board/

And its sources.

http://logonex.eu/cgi-bin/viewvc/viewvc.cgi/pskel/

Please note that the documentation is outdated.

Cheers,
Levente