gEDA-user: PCB PATCH: configure script issues

Hi all,

Playing with some different builds of pcb tonight I noticed some
issues with the configure script, and put together a quick patch to
fix them (attached, hopefully gmail doesn't screw it up).

First, the check for pkg-config was not happening unless dbus was
enabled.  This was causing later PKG_* calls to fail when dbus wasn't
enabled, causing build problems.

The pkg-config man page says, "Note that if there is a possibility the
first call to PKG_CHECK_MODULES might not happen, you should be sure
to include an explicit call to PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG in your
configure.ac."  The attached patch puts a call to
PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG() in at the top level and removes the AC_PATH_PROG
call inside the "if (enable_dbus)".  (PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG does a call
to AC_PATH_TOOL internally)

Second, the newly added toporouter output requires cairo, whose CFLAGS
and LIBS were not being included in guis besides gtk, causing build
problems. The patch adds a PKG_CHECK_MODULES for cairo if the
toporouter output is enabled and adds CAIRO_CFLAGS and CAIRO_LIBS to
CFLAGS and LIBS.

Finally, the lpr hid depends on the ps hid being included to build, so
just omitting ps from the --with-exporters would break the build.

Instead of putting in a specific test, I added a more general feature
of allowing a hid.conf to define "deps" which is a list of other hids
that must be included.  Once the HIDLIST is fully created, a small
loop goes through and checks that each of the included hid's
dependencies are met,  erroring out if they are not.  Dunno, maybe
that was overkill, but it was just few lines.

I'd be glad to fix up/edit the patch if there are problems, comments,
suggestions, etc.  I tried to match the style of other parts of the
script as much as possible.

Jared Casper