Re: gEDA-user: fritzing-like gEDA? gEDA-like Fritzing?

   Criminy... I have to admit, I couldn't even get the (1.5) source to
   compile in Linux Kubuntu recently... so if people are saying it's easy
   for those "not in the know" to work on gEDA source code, they're just
   delusional.  Of course, I am now going to try to use git and compile
   that way since I was NEVER able to get the source on the release web
   page to compile -- hoping those instructions are slightly clearer.
   Kurt
   > Message: 1
   > Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:16:49 -0600
   > From: John Doty <jpd@xxxxxxxxx>
   > Subject: Re: gEDA-user: fritzing-like gEDA? gEDA-like Fritzing?
   > Fritzing-interface-to-gEDA?
   >

   > On May 9, 2009, at 1:00 PM, Chris Smith wrote:
   >
   > > John Doty wrote:
   > >>
   > >> There are lots of GUI languages. But the critical thing is
   defining
   > >> the project. For that, there's only one candidate: "make".
   There's