Re: gEDA-user: fritzing

On May 9, 2009, at 8:52 AM, David C. Kerber wrote:

> [...]

OK, so why don't *you* create a Windows package? Our experience is
that *everybody* who asks for a Windows package here expects somebody
else to do the work for free. That certainly doesn't encourage effort
in this direction. It reinforces the impression that there are
essentially no Windows users willing to contribute.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx