Re: gEDA-user: geda cygwin package

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 13:19 -0400, al davis wrote:

> Gnucap has always worked on windows.  It works with gEDA, with
> gnetlist generating a spice file, as well as any simulator does.
> How about using Gnucap?

Well, for this particular course, for these particular students I needed
something they could start doing very simple simulations with reasonable
graphical output with about a 5 minute intro. Last time I looked at
gnucap there was a steeper learning curve, which I just didn't have time
for on this course. I'd certainly look at gnucap for anything more
advanced - something that's been on my summer list of things to do for
the past few years.

Peter Baxendale                       University of Durham
peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx          School of Engineering
tel +44 191 33 42492                  South Road
fax +44 191 33 42408                  Durham DH1 3LE
                                      England