gEDA-user: geda cygwin package

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 23:31 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> I'd love to point my coworkers to a place where they can get everything
> they need to install gschem/pcb in a windows context. If web space is an
> issue, I may dedicate bandwidth either on my private website or at the
> university of Hannover.

I routinely package up cygwin with built gEDA cygwin executables once a
year for our Windows users here. Because it's once a year it gets a bit
out of date, but I'd be happy to make it available to anyone interested.
It has a readme to tell you how to install it all and includes swcad and
the windows installer for gerbv. Unfortunately the zip is too big (133M)
for the measly quota I get on our externally accessible servers here.
It's tested on students, which is usually a pretty tough test to pass...

Peter Baxendale                       University of Durham
peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx          School of Engineering
tel +44 191 33 42492                  South Road
fax +44 191 33 42408                  Durham DH1 3LE
                                      England