Re: gEDA-user: geda cygwin package

On Wed, 13 May 2009 17:32:37 +0100, Peter Baxendale wrote:

> I routinely package up cygwin with built gEDA cygwin executables once a
> year for our Windows users here. Because it's once a year it gets a bit
> out of date, but I'd be happy to make it available to anyone interested.
> It has a readme to tell you how to install it all and includes swcad and
> the windows installer for gerbv. Unfortunately the zip is too big (133M)
> for the measly quota I get on our externally accessible servers here.
> It's tested on students, which is usually a pretty tough test to pass...

If you send the zip via mail to knaak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'd make it
available on my slightly inofficial server here at hannover university.
Admin is me, so no crippling quotas involved. It would be accessible to
the rest of the internet since I arranged for an open port 80 in the
firewall. This is the slightly inofficial bit...

If you are not happy with such a publically available download link, I
can arrange for internal use in hannover only.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211