Re: gEDA-user: fritzing

If you are going to port a program between operation systems, then it is
better to use something like libsdl, that can be used to crosscompile.
Now I hav'nt seen the code for the programs in gEDA, but I think it will
a while to port the existing code to use something like libsdl, and it
is something that definally needs a plan to do.

But if you really like gEDA on a windows mashine, then you can try use
Cygwin.

Thats my 2 cents.
Hav a nice saturday..
-Michael Kaalund (Denmark)