gEDA-user: mimedel is annoying (was: collapsing or non-collapsing balls, how can i tell?)

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:00:47PM -0400, John Luciani wrote:

>    There is a new version of the naming convention, "IPC-7351B Naming
>    (* jcl *)
>    --
>    You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
>    [1]http://www.luciani.org
>
> References
>
>    1. http://www.luciani.org/

I notice 'X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.9' in the headers...

Lately I've been having trouble reading John's mail because of odd
formatting.  It's especially hard to tell which text is his in replies.
It turns out that the list seems to be taking his alternative html +
plain email and turning it into plain + plain with one oddly formatted
by mimedel.  My mailer seems to pick the ugly one, unfortunately.

Looking at one random old message from John from January I don't see
this problem.  Is this a switch we can flip back?  Or can we make
mimedel at least prefer the plaintext as formatted by the original
mailer?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>