Re: gEDA-user: mimedel is annoying (was: collapsing or non-collapsing balls, how can i tell?)

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 09:23 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:

> Lately I've been having trouble reading John's mail because of odd
> formatting.  It's especially hard to tell which text is his in replies.
> It turns out that the list seems to be taking his alternative html +
> plain email and turning it into plain + plain with one oddly formatted
> by mimedel.  My mailer seems to pick the ugly one, unfortunately.

Thanks for pointing this out -- I have complained also a few times about
the strange format of some mails.

Some people seems to send plain text and the same in HTML -- and this
list forwards both. So I have the text twice in my email client. Other
list seems not to have this problem, or their subscribers know that HTML
is for webpages, not for email.