Re: gEDA-user: Parts!

Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Joerg wrote:
>> John Larkin on s.e.design gave me "the" hint: Coin envelopes.
>>

> Why not just leave the parts in the little anti-static envelopes they
> came in?  They're already labeled, even.

They come in too many different sizes and don't stack nicely. Also, they
have no flap and you are always cutting and re-applying Scotch tape.
This really slows down prototyping work. With the coin envelopes I don't
even tuck the flap, never lost a part.

Also, caps, resistors and such come in loose snippets of paper-reel.
That's not very handy to store stuff. They need a better home :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/