Re: gEDA-user: geda cygwin package

I generally agree with your treatise, but here, we part ways just a bit.  Why would you specify the OS that I have to be able to work with (Unix)?  I can and routinely do do everything else in your paragraph above, all of it self-taught, but I do it on Windows, either at its command line, or by programming or scripting it.  Why should it have to be *nix?

Dave