Re: gEDA-user: Parts!

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Thu, 14 May 2009 16:02:16 -0700, Joerg wrote:
>
>> Neat! 2 Euros for 10 of those is not expensive. But only the last one
>> says ESD-safe
>
> Only the black are ESD-safe. They sell all sizes in all colors.
> http://www.elv.de/SchraubenMagazine/x.aspx/cid_74/detail_1/detail2_159
> Pricing for smallest size antistatic is 3 EUR/10, VAT included.

For a 10-pack that's a very reasonable price.

> These look similar, but not quite the same:
>  http://www.transforming-technologies.com/smd-clear.html

Thanks, those look good, plus they are ESD-safe. One thing you have to
watch out for with those systems is the roundish corners. After clicking
them together that leaves crevices in which gunk and mold can accumulate.

Oh great, my Bluetooth mouse just quit. Harrrumph ....

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/