Re: gEDA-user: Breadboard drawings with pcb?

On Mon, 25 May 2009 19:55:23 +0200
Josef Wolf <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - How can I make the breadboard drawing appear light-grey in pcb's
>   postscript output?

A trick I've used is to export or print the board to postscript. Then
you'll have many pages, one of them the vias alone, and on another the
silkscreen. You can then  combine both in GIMP and color the vias any
color you like.

Some of the silkscreen drawings of the standard components may have to be
edited a little for 'aesthetic' purposes.

John