Re: gEDA-user: pcb library and hid build modification

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Jason Childs wrote:

>On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM, John Griessen <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> To control drawing tools via a plugin in any language
>> Igor/Tibor's GPMI interface allows would be fabulous!  Think of all the extra efforts
>> that people would make in all their different favorite scripting languages?
>> Just like SWIG, and we already have it.
>
>Do you have a working link to the GPMI hid? I can't seem to find any that work.

http://repo.hu/projects/pcb-gpmi/

Current state: the infrastructure is ready and some things are already
accessible trough the bindings (can pop up custom dialogs, can modify the
drawing in memory, add new exporter). Still a lot to do on improving
bindings so more of PCB internals are exposed.

If you want to write an exporter to xml, you already can write it (there's
an example SVG exporter).

Regards,

Tibor Palinkas