gEDA-user: Outsourced layout - paramita ltd

gEDA users,

  I will likely have a pcb or two I need to layout in the next couple
of weeks, but due to my workload am unable to do it myself.  I was
interested to see a recent thread on getting a layout done here.

  The layout(s) should be quite simple (2 layers). However, the work
will be urgent, and quality is major factor - there isn't time for
this design to be respun, so it must be correct.  It must fit a given
CAD (.dxf file) outline.  I can supply most of the footprints but
there will be one or two that I don't have and that must be built.

  I usually layout my own work,  but due to time requirements am
looking to outsource it (and recent thread on this subject).  I'm
looking to build a working relationship with some contractors, that is
to say that there could be more work in the future (but I can't
promise it).  Using the gEDA/PCB toolchain allows me to remain in
control of the product so this is also a requirement.

  In order to proceed you must be willing to sign an associate
agreement & NDA (sorry),  my client's requirements.  The work is
confidential & commercially sensitive.  Please could you send a CV or
description of your credentials to aw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well
as your hourly rate.  I'm afraid that this would be easier to control
legally if you are based in the UK, but all offers will be considered.

  I apologise if this isn't the right place to post this message.

  Kind Regards

Andrew

--
╒═════════════════════════════════════════════╕
     Andrew Whyte MEng CEng

               paramita ltd

     @ - aw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     ⌨ - www.paramita-electronics.com
     ☎ - +44 (0) 79 81 01 61 85
paramita ltd, is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 6631289. Registered office: 788-790 Finchley Road,
London, NW11 7TJ (please use trading address for normal correspondence)