Re: gEDA-user: gattrib error message

Peter Clifton wrote:
On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 13:35 -0700, phil wrote:
Peter Clifton wrote:
What exact version of gattrib and gEDA are you using. Where did it come
from (distro / build from source etc..)?

Peter,

Thank you for the help. With DJ holding my hand last nite on IRC I was able to build geda and gattrib version 1.6.1.201002xx.

If gattrib is in a location remote to my sch.sch file, it continues to crash upon saving ... giving the msg:

In s_object_attrib_add_attrib_in_object, trying to add attrib to non-complex or non-net!

BUT! If I put the sch.sch file in the same /dir/dir/bin where my new gattrib is located the sch.sch loads and saves fine with gattrib.

Why/how would where the sch.sch resides have an effect on memory bugs?

Or have I made some other grave error?

Phil