Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 08:44 +0900, timecop wrote:
> i'm pretty sure the guy is talking about a situation when
>
> 1) new user makes a board not knowing much about the tools involved
> 2) default via size is set smaller than default DRC check.
>
> the #2 part is what needs to be fixing, because face it, nobody who
> just started using this is gonna spend an hour hand-editing .gafrc or
> something to find some obscure undocumented setting.
>
> -tc

I am no expert, but I have the strong impression that .gafrc is not
relevant for PCB via size. ;-)

Adjusting via parameters in done in GUI in "Route Style" dialog of PCB.

I understand Jims and yours intention, but if someone really wants to
improve something:

Which defaults, from PCB or from gsch2pcb? Which are the wrong values,
which values would be better?