Re: gEDA-user: Strange polygon behavior (pcb 20091103)

Christoph Lechner wrote:
When I enable thin draw poly mode, the outline of the polygon shown is
just as I want it to be. If pcb would fill only the region within the
contour, there would be no problem.

Ok, this it not he solution, but for me, if I remove R1 and X1 the problem disappear. Did you realized it?

Anyway, earlier I had a similar problem with one of my board. I deleted some wires (overlapped, etc), moved some components, and it became fine.

Of course I think it is not the right way things should work (maybe a bug:-)

Further, try to generate a gerber as well and check that too. Is it appear on the gerber output?

/sza2