Re: gEDA-user: Unable to assign models to diodes,transistors

Please take a look here: http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:csygas

I had trouble in the past with gEDA <-> SPICE because of the rule:
Note that if the file holds a .MODEL, the refdes should start with U; if
the file holds a .SUBCKT, the refdes should start with X.

If the refdes starts with D SPICE will assume the internal model.

This is what I remember, hope it helps.

Regards, Robert.