Re: gEDA-user: error: unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed

in gschem add the following items to your symbol:
* devive: 1N750
* model-name: 1n750
(or whatever the name of the model is called inside your spice model)
Look at your spice file for something like
.MODEL 1n750 d
       ^^^^^-> this is the model-name attribute (upper and lower case do
matter)
and add
* file: /full/path/to/your/spice/model/1N750.sp3

save and run gnetlist again.

It has been a while for me since I used spice so don't shoot me for
trying to help.

Good luck, Robert.