gEDA-user: error: unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed

   I am new to ubuntu and  gEDA, am using ubuntu 9.10. I have installed
   the gEDA packeges from SYNAPTIC PACKAGE MANAGER. But it doesnot include
   Ngspice. I have installed Ngspice using  " sudo dpkg --force -all -i
   /home/user/xspice-17.0.0.1_i386.deb "
                                                                      "
   sudo dpkg --force -all -i /home/user/ngspice-17.0.0.1_i386.deb "
    i want to implement fullwave rectifier which is given in ngspice
   manual but am getting the following error which i have given below. i
   have tried the attribute "file" , model, model-name..But no use
   * Spice netlister for gnetlist
   R1 n1 Vdd 10k
   V1 n0 0 SIN(0 10 50Hz)
   D4 0 n1 1N750
   D3 Vdd n0 1N750
   D2 Vdd 0 1N750
   D1 n0 n1 1N750
   .END
   Circuit: * Spice netlister for gnetlist
   Error on line 4 : d4 0 n1 1n750
        unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed
   Error on line 5 : d3 vdd n0 1n750
        unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed
   Error on line 6 : d2 vdd 0 1n750
        unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed
   Error on line 7 : d1 n0 n1 1n750
        unable to find definition of model 1n750 - default assumed
   ngspice 98 -> quit