Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On 5/27/10 5:50 AM, Robert Spanton wrote:
> Advantages:
>       * Compiler is able to perform optimisations specific to the bool
>         type.

  I have it here but don't feel like digging through it, and it seems
like it's fresh in your mind so I'll ask...Is there anything in C99
that'd allow for packing bools into a byte or word value, a-la Pascal's
"packed array of boolean"?

> (Also note that C99 introduced the ubiquitous '//' inline comment into
> the C standard.)

  *barf*  I've never liked C++-style comments.  Just my opinion, worth
every penny you pay for it. ;)

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire