Re: gEDA-user: "Source" file not found

   John,
     Thanks for the clarification. I checked and I have created a unique
   'name':'number' for each net attribute, and matched input to output
   names. If a net is formed for each unique name:number, and all inputs
   and outputs with that unique name are combined together, then that was
   exactly what I was looking for.
      I briefly tried the up/down hierarchy, but clearly did not
   understand what it was doing, so I went back to just using input and
   output symbols and giving each connection a unique name.
   Mike