Re: gEDA-user: Out and In symbols in gschem & getting net names to come out in PCB

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Rob Butts <r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I'm using out and in symbols in gschem to label nets in a schematic and
>   tie nets together without traces running everywhere.  I set the net
>   attribute of the corresponding out and in symbols in the schematic to
>   the same value (clk for example) and connect these symbols to various
>   pins of various chips.  When I run gsch2pcb and look at the netlist I
>   don't see those nets listed which makes me feel the pins of all the
>   chips I tie the out and in symbols to are not connected.  How do I use
>   these symbols correctly?
>   Thanks

For some reason gschem insists that all nets end in the two characters :1
So a net that I would normally call VCC I call VCC:1 in gschem
I don't know why, but that's the way it is.
Failure to add the :1 results in behaviour like what you describe.