Re: gEDA-user: Adding inner polygons to a plane

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:04:39AM +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> I can't recall exactly why, but I recall being partly opposed to
> Z-ordering within a single layer before. It might be because it would
> tend to produce big diffs in the PCB file for Z-ordering changes.
Once you were opposing to me, when I was thinking about anti-object
flag, and you persuaded me to do anti-layer instead. Which I now see to
be a better way.

> Assigning numbers is another way to do it, but you do have to ensure
> numbers aren't duplicated, and ideally - don't have gaps.. Hmm..
You could assing polygons number and two polygons with the same number
would connect and with different numbers will keep clearance between
them. This is first step to make net-aware polygons and later tracks.

The first step can be completly independend of nets, just assign them
arbitrary identifier somehow manualy.

	Martin Kupec