gEDA-user: Software reviews in Ubuntu

Hi everyone,

Do you use gEDA packages from Ubuntu?
Do you have the latest version of Ubuntu installed?

If so, can I urge you to visit the new and updated "software centre"
application and submit some reviews please? (You will need to sign in).

Open the software centre, find the gEDA applications you use (gEDA,
geda-gschem, geda-gattrib, geda-xgsch2pcb, pcb, gerbv etc..), click the
"More info" button on each, and at the bottom, click "submit a review".

Please write a frank and honest review (in keeping with the submission
policy you will find when making the review).

I've kicked off, but it would be nice to see some genuine user feedback.
I deleted my PCB review for now, as I forgot to note that I am an
upstream author. I will re-submit when the old one is cleared.

If you are a regular developer on the project, please state that clearly
in your review, as that is required by the review submission policy.

If you use the tools, and have contributed patches - perhaps you might
like to mention your experience with doing so in the review (good OR
bad).

If you have sent boards made with these tools into space, into
commercial production - or just made something awesome, please note it
in the review!

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton