Re: gEDA-user: One more viewer for gEDA data.

On Sat, 14 May 2011 11:11:12 +0200
darko <darkom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, the new gschem is great. Until this week when I upgraded to
> > Ubuntu 11.04, I had a really old gschem that did not have
> > anti-aliasing.  In fact this is the first time I've opened a
> > schematic in the new and slick gschem.  It really does look great
> > and it *is* the new hotness. Thanks for doing the Cairo+antialiasing
> > work... now gschem is beautiful.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Colin
> Which wersion of geda you using??

I've been using the versions from Ubuntu 9.10 and Ubuntu 10.04, which
are pretty old.  However, a few days ago I upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04 and
after Peter C mentioned that gschem has cairo+AA support I tried out
the new gschem in Ubuntu 11.04 and wow! it does have antialiasing.

Regards,
Colin