Re: gEDA-user: Logos and graphics.. [WAS: Re: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?]

On Wed, 11 May 2011 11:43:50 +0100
Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've not seen PCB crash due to bad pstoedit polygons before though -
> if you have an example which is reproducible, please send it to me.

I just re-tested and it is more tolerant now than previously.  I think
your pcb+gl stuff improved things.  IIRC it would always crash on git
HEAD, but now it only crashes if --enable-debug is given, with
pcb: polygon.c:317: original_poly: Assertion `poly_Valid (np)' failed.

(If you still care to see the pcb file causing this, I can send it to
you.)

Regards,
Colin