Re: gEDA-user: Where is pcb-20100929 for Win32 ?

On Fri, 6 May 2011 12:28:33 +0200
Duncan Drennan <duncan.drennan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I am sorry for the delay. I had problems not related to GEDA PCB.
> > Here are the links: pcbinst-1.99z -
> > http://www.unibytes.com/OuH9OEv9hbYB
>
> Appears to be working well for me :) Allowing me to add some holes to
> polygons to sort out a logo on the silk screen - great!

Did you draw a logo graphic in pcb itself using the polygon tool?

I have really wanted to have decent logo graphics and beautifully
typeset text on my boards, so I have created graphics and text in
Inkscape, exported through pstoedit to pcb, but this has caused issues
because pstoedit is generating some invalid polygons, which crashes most
versions of pcb.

Regards,
Colin