Re: gEDA-user: Pressing "=" key causes PCB to freeze for a few minutes

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 10:11 +0200, Gabriel Paubert wrote:

> I'm sure other languages use even more modifiers, but could
> someone apply the following patch:

Committed, thanks! I made the equivalent change to the GTK HID whilst I
was at it, and wrote a commit message for you.

I look forward to reviewing any more patches you have for gEDA and PCB.

commit ccb2e68847996fb65fac0041be6b2b91501e62cb
Author: Gabriel Paubert <paubert@xxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue May 17 11:44:01 2011 +0100

    Lesstif + GTK HIDs: Ignore ISO Level3 shift modifier key

    This key press is found on some international keyboards (e.g. Spanish).
    If we don't ignore it, PCB complains about the key not being tied to
    an action when it is pressed.

    From the committer, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>
    Thanks to Gabriel for reporting this and providing the patch for
    Lesstif. I have updated the patch to make the equivalent change to
    the GTK HID as well.

    Signed-off-By: Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>

--
Peter Clifton