Re: gEDA-user: cvs.gedasymbols.org and gschem

On May 24, 2011, at 5:18 AM, Karl Hammar wrote:

> In the library browser you have the choise to embed the component
> in the .sch file. I think that might be the solutions for your
> scenarios.

There are a couple of problems with embedded symbols:

1. You can't edit them.

2. Once embedded, they aren't instances of a common symbol any more. Common (heavy) symbols are useful as containers for common project-specific attributes.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx