gEDA-user: guile under minipack?

Has anyone successfully built guile 1.8.7 with the latest minipack?

If so, did you encouter theses errors, and how did you work around
them?

With no change to guile.recipe:

configure:19646: checking what kind of threads to support
configure:19648: result: pthreads
configure:19665: checking whether pthread_attr_getstack works for the main thread
configure:19672: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling

If I add "--with-threads=no", it complains that struct timespec is not
defined.

(guile 1.8.9 gives similar results)

FYI I also had to add "--enable-threads=win32" to gettext.recipe.