Re: gEDA-user: Fixing the attribute censorship bug

> From my perspective, I don't understand why this is better.  1.7.0 warns
> about undefined behaviour, and defaults to backwards-compatibility
> (which makes some sense IMHO).  This script deliberately poisons the
> netlist.  In my ideal world (haha) gnetlist would generate errors on
> attribute conflicts. :-)

No, if there's doubt about what the user intended, a hard error is
MUCH better than silently (or quietly) hiding the problem.  If I have
two different part numbers in two slots of one chip, I want the
process to STOP.  If it can't stop, then anything it can do to make it
obvious that something went wrong is GOOD.