Re: gEDA-user: iverilog main.cc undefined reference using --host=mingw32

fma@doe.carleton.ca said:
> I hadn't quite thrown in the towel....here's the "last gasp" in trying
> to solve the error messages associated with "configure --host=mingw32"

Why the "--host-mingw32" bit? The configure script will detect the
compiler and tools, so this is unnecessary, maybe a hazard.

fma@doe.carleton.ca said:
> All those names that are undefined, they appear in ...../mingw/include/
> getopt.h .

The -liberty flag is probably not being passed to the linker. There
were a few snapshots where this was broken, but the latest snapshots
should be fine.

fma@doe.carleton.ca said:
> Who knows, maybe using "config --host=mingw32" isn't even the right
> way to go about this

It is not. Follow the mingw.txt instructions, there is no need for
the --host=anything flag. Also, try the latest snapshot, or at least
hand edit the generated Makefile to pass -liberty to the linker.

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,