Re: gEDA-user: iverilog main.cc undefined reference using --host=mingw32

OK, thanks, Steve.  Actually, if I don't use --host=mingw32, I don't
get those compilation errors, so I probably don't need to worry about
the -liberty in that case.  The build happens uneventfully.  My
small toy example runs perfectly with both vvm and vvp as the compilation
target.  It's only when I get to my bigger design, with layers of module wrapping
and lots of overridden parameters that it croaks with the assertion error.
I haven't been able to create a smaller (and less proprietary) case which
duplicates this error.

Regarding why I'm following such a complicated procedure,
I was only able to get my installation working on the
smaller example using the modified installation procedure of
http://www.seul.org/archives/geda/user/Nov-2001/msg00017.html after
experiencing problems with the mingw.txt procedure and spawning the
thread in http://www.seul.org/archives/geda/user/Nov-2001/msg00012.html .

Thanks for the quick look.  I'll be on the lookout for further suggestions,
though I probably won't be able to pursue any in the short term.

Fred
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics
Carleton University, Mackenzie Building