Re: gEDA-user: iverilog main.cc undefined reference using --host=mingw32

Stephen Williams wrote:

>>Who knows, maybe using "config --host=mingw32" isn't even the right
>>way to go about this
>>

>It is not. Follow the mingw.txt instructions, there is no need for
>the --host=anything flag. Also, try the latest snapshot, or at least
>hand edit the generated Makefile to pass -liberty to the linker.

I can't see why the --host=mingw32 shouldn't work.  I would think that
if you are building on the host you intend to run the app on then the
configure script will autodetect a mingw32 system and implicitly use a
--host=mingw32.  If you wanted to build on a Linux machine so that the
resultant executables will run on a mingw32 machine then the
--host=mingw32 would be mandatory.

Brendan Simon.